We've been plotting an Android issue for some time now, and we're proud to reveal this highly-green edition of The MagPi.
Behind the dazzling cover you'll find everything you'll need to know about getting Android up-and-running on a Raspberry Pi. We've got touchscreen support and app side-loading covered in an unofficial hack. Plus! How to control home devices using Android Things (the official solution).
Build your own Weather Station
Another neat project this month is the Raspberry Pi Weather Station. Using a combination of off-the-shelf components, 3D printed parts and Python code you can build a fully-functioning system for tracking rainfall, wind flow, temperature, humidity and more.
Also in this issue:
- Build your own oscilloscope. Fancy a challenge? Then this month's Pi Bakery has a great electronics project.
- Learn Pygame Zero part 1. We start a new gaming series with a fantastic race game.
- Discover remote access via VNC. Always handy! Connect to a Raspberry Pi across the internet and control it remotely.
- Construct a Raspberry Pi wildlife camera. This outdoor project uses AI to capture critters in your garden.
- Pi Hole. Block adverts across your whole network with this great piece of kit.
And much, much more!